Tile or linoleum floors are no match for pooling water! You can have slippery streams all over the place that can cause slip and fall accidents. Not good!
That's we we created the Bathroom Water Stopper.
This little self-adhesive gadget stops water in its tracks and keeps it contained to a space that is appropriate. You'll find this product to be very easy to install as it contains only a self-adhesive strip.
- Long, flexible design creates all sorts of shapes
- Shower barrier and retention system keeps water inside the threshold
- Ideal for curbless showers and other areas where water needs to be contained
- Comes with self-adhesive material
- Very easy to install
- Close to the ground and forms a tight seal
- Comes with glass glue
HOW TO USE:
Wipe off the water and dust on the ground.
Determine the position of the water retaining strip and mark it with a pen on the ground.
Remove the adhesive and install the water barrier in the marked position.
Seal the rubber strip at the position where the two ends of the water retaining strip are in contact with the wall.
Apply glue on both sides of the water stopper and apply evenly.
- 1 x Bathroom Water Stopper
- 1 x Glass Glue